Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Private data collected from API will only be made public with prior approval.
- Public data collected from API, or private data approved to be made public, will be publicly available. Removal will not be granted under any circumstance.
- We use a cookie to track the authentication session. This cookie will be deleted upon logging out of the account.
- We store supplied accessTokens and refreshTokens for OAuth2 sessions for each character added to an account. Deleting the characters will also delete the accessToken and refreshToken from our database.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We consider personal information to be accessTokens, refreshTokens, and characterNames provided by CCP's OAuth2 SSO.
Private data are information collected via CCP's authenticated APIs (evemail, wallet transactions, contracts, market orders, etc) or information the user provides to EVEData.org such as alternate characters.
Public Data are information collected, or deduced from, publicly available API and third parties. This includes but not limited to: killmails, character names, associated alternate characters, event locataions, etc.